Can’t choose between the JBL and Bose speakers and wondering if you can use both together. JBL and Bose speaker brands are both known for producing high-quality sound and having innovative features. Therefore, connecting both speakers together would be similar to having the best of both worlds.
More specifically, give a powerful and immersive sound that’s perfect for a house party and home theater system.
So, let’s find out if you can connect these world-class speakers or not. If yes, we will guide you through the steps of connecting these speakers together.
Can You Connect JBL and Bose Speakers Together?
Yes, you can connect JBL and Bose speakers together like any two Bluetooth speakers together.
Connecting two Bluetooth speakers together is a bit tricky but that’s the only option when you do not have the space for two tower speakers. However, with the right equipment and a little know-how, it’s possible to make a multi-speaker setup having JBL and Bose speakers.
How to Connect JBL and Bose Speakers Together?
To connect JBL and Bose speakers together, you need an application. You can use AmpMe, Bose Connect, or Ultimate Ears for the job. However, AmpMe is the most recommended option. This application is developed to sync up the audio of multiple speakers and make sound better and louder.
So let’s find out how we can connect these speakers via AmpMe.
- Download the application – First of all, you have to download the AmpMe application. It is available on Google PlayStore, so go get it now.
- Power on both speakers – You have to turn on both speakers. The speakers must be fully charged. Otherwise, you would not get the sound from them.
- Turn on Bluetooth on both speakers – Once the speakers are in a functional state, turn on Bluetooth, and double-check if they are ready to connect.
- Open the application – Open the AmpMe application to establish the connection.
- Explore and find the “+” option – Now you have to find the “+” on the app to connect the speakers. Tap on the + button to move ahead with the plan
- Select service – You will get multiple options such as Spotify and YouTube etc, so to connect this speaker you have to select the service
- Connect – After selecting the service, tap on the connect option
- Login to your account – Right after commanding the application to connect, you have to log in to your account. Enter the details and hit the login button.
- Choose or create a new playlist – You are just one step away from experiencing the best sound. Now, you have to choose any existing playlist or create a new one according to your taste.
- Hit play – Once you are done with the playlist, select your favorite song and hit the play button. Your job is done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you connect two Bluetooth Speakers at the same time?
Yes, you can connect two Bluetooth speakers at the same time to get the best sound. If the speakers are from the same brand, you can pair them up without any aid. Otherwise, you have to use an application to connect.
Can AmpMe connect two Bluetooth speakers?
Yes, AmpMe can connect two Bluetooth speakers. Download it now from Google PlayStore and connect multiple speakers to get better sound.
Yes, you can connect a Bose and JBL speaker. However, Bose and JBL are two different brands, you have to connect the speakers via AmpMe or any other such app. This connecting application syncs the sound of speaker and help you get better sound. So, go download it now and connect your speakers without any hassle.
Cian has 7 years of experience in the musical instruments industry. His press and research articles are published in many well-known journals. Cian is part of our product testing team so he knows the criteria for the best products. Here at sound keen cian covers how to set up instruments and selection criteria for new products.